The micro Magician robot controller is the perfect choice for small/low voltage robot projects.
It can be programmed using a USB cable and the Arduino IDE, which is free from the internet.
The controller comes with the LillyPad(168) bootloader.
Each unit comes pre-assembled and tested. Supplied in an anti-static bag with additional mounting post to chassis's.
The Micro Magician robot controller is the perfect choice for small / low voltage robotprojects.
This low cost Arduino compatible controller is packed full of features:
· Small size of just 60mm x 30mm
· Supply voltage from 3.6V to 9V with 3.3V regulator and reverse polarity protection
· ATmega168 or ATmega328 MCU at 8MHz
· Dual 1A FET “H” bridge with electronic braking, current limiting and overload detect
· 3 axis accelerometer with 0G detection and either 1.5G or 6G full range sensitivity
· 38KHz IR receiver with signal detection LED
· Up to 8 servos can plug directly into the controller when V+ is set to Battery
· 3.3V and GND outputs available for powering sensors
· All I/O pins (except D4) have both male and female header pins
· Status LEDs for Power, RX, TX, IR signal and D13.